Itinerary by Car
- Head southwest (450 m )
- Turn left onto R132 (550 m )
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit (850 m )
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M1 ramp to An Lár/City Centre (700 m)
- Merge onto M1 (1.0 km )
- Keep right to stay on M1 (2.2 km )
- Continue on and take the Tunnel into the city. Partial toll road (5.6 km)
- Continue straight onto East Wall Road (650 m)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto North Wall Quay (1.3 km)
- Continue onto Custom House Quay (350 m )
- Turn left onto R105/R802 (69 m )
- Slight left onto City Quay (280 m )
- Slight right onto R814 (300 m )
- Continue onto Westland Row/N11 (250 m )
- Turn left onto Lincoln Place (49 m )
- Continue onto Merrion Street Lower (66 m)
- Continue onto Merrion Square West (180 m)
- Continue onto Merrion Street Upper (210 m)
- Turn left onto Baggot Street Lower/N11 (140 m)
- Keep right to stay on Baggot Street Lower/N11 (22 m)
- Turn right onto Pembroke Street Lower/N11 Continue to follow N11 (450 m)
- Turn left onto Leeson Street Lower/N11 (290 m)
- Turn right at Wilton Terrace (59 m)
- Continue straight onto Adelaide Road
Itinerary by Bus
Bus Number 16 - regular Dublin bus service. Price is €3.30 (coins only). The bus departs from outside the Arrivals Terminals(1&2). Ask the driver to tell you when you are on Camden Street, which is about a 3 minute walk from the Guest House. Please note that this bus can take up to 1 hour.
The blue AirCoach is a privately operated shuttle service that runs every 15 minutes to and from the Airport. This is probably the most cost efficient and convenient bus transfer option available.
The Coach can be caught outside the Arrivals Terminal at the Airport and the nearest stop to our guest house is on Lesson Street. We are less than a 5 walk minute away. The cost is €9.00 perp person one way or €14.00 per person return. Journey time approximately 35 minutes.
For more info, click here: www.aircoach.ie , for more details.
70 Adelaide Road
+353 1 4755266